Future Tense- will or going to  

  Complete the sentences with WILL or GOING TO+ VERB in brackets.

 

 

1. A: Why do you need so much Chocolate?

   B: I ___________________ (make) a big birthday cake.

 

2. A: I think I have lost my wallet and I haven’t got any money for the bus!

   B: Don’t worry. I _________________ (give) you some.

 

3.A: This kitchen is filthy.

   B: Don’t worry! I _____________ (help) you clean it.

 

4. A: Would you like to have lunch with me tomorrow afternoon?

    B:  I don’t think I can. I ___________________ (take) my son to the dentist.

 

5. A: Did you remember to take the rubbish out?

    B: Sorry, I didn’t. I ________________ (take) it out in a minute.

 

6. A: What’s wrong with you?

   B: I do not feel very well. I _______________ (make) an appointment tomorrow.

 

7. A: Why have you phoned Sanath?

   B: Because we _____________ (buy) a new fridge for mum.

 

8. A: Are you going to Nuwara Eliya in September?

   B: Yes, I _____________ (visit) my best friend Hasitha.

 

9. A: The phone is ringing?

   B: Don’t worry. I __________________ (answer) it.

 

10.A: I’ve decided to change the living room carpet.

    B: Good idea! What colour ________________ (choose)?

 

11. A: Why are you making so many sandwiches?

     B: Dad  ____________________ (take) us to the park.

 

12. A: I am really thirsty!

      B: OK! I ________________ (bring) you something to drink.

 

 

13. A: We don’t have any milk for breakfast tomorrow.

     B:  Really! I ________________ (buy) a few bottles on the way home.

 

14.A: The new washing machine doesn’t work.

    B: I ________________ (phone) Abans and tell them about it.

 

15. A: These shopping bags are very heavy.

     B: Don’t worry. I _____________ (call) my son to help us.

 

 

 

 

riyazaluher@gmail.com

 

 

Comments

  1. Asian Hair Trimmer | T-Titanium Arbing | T-Titanium Arbing
    The micro touch titanium trimmer Asian Hair Trimmer is an elegant alternative to raft titanium traditional Chinese. It provides where can i buy titanium trim an attractive and beautiful titanium wood stove face for both titanium mens ring traditional and

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog