Vocabulary  adjectives

Cross out  the word (s) in bold letters  that do not match with the sentence . Read the sentences carefully before choosing, it must be logical!

1.     I’m late , I’m going to catch/ to miss my train.
2.     I’m thirsty , I feel like going to the cinema/drinking a coke.
3.     I’m  tired, I think I’ll go to bed /to the railway station.
4.     I’m hungry , I’d like a good detective story/a ham sandwich .
5.     I’m cold , I’m going to put on the TV/ a pullover.
6.     I’m lazy, I enjoy / don’t enjoy working.
7.     I’m hot, I’m going to have a cold bath/to buy a thick coat.
8.     I’m pleased with you, I’m going to increase your salary/ to dismiss you.
9.     I’m crazy , I behave normally/strangely.
10.                        I’m stupid, I understand quickly /slowly.
11.                        I’m amazed, I didn’t expect /expected this to happen.
12.                        I’m well-known, everyone/no one recognizes me in the street.
13.                        I’m disappointed, I’m pleased /displeased with your results.
14.                        I’m narrow-minded, I can/can’t understand other people’s opinions.
15.                        I’m unbearable, other people like me / don’t like me .
16.                        I’m unemployed, I’ve got/I haven’t got a job.
17.                        I’m busy, I’ve got things to do/nothing to do.
18.                        I’m trustworthy, you can/you can’t  rely on me .
19.                        I’m inquisitive, I mind/don’t mind other people’s  business.
20.                        I’m immoral, I‘ve got principles/no principles.
21.                        I’m amusing, I make other people laugh/weep.
22.                        I’m interested in stamps , I keep/burn them.
23.                        I’m sad, everything is ok/I’ve got problems.
24.                        I’m dishonest, you can / you can’t trust me.
25.                        I’m selfish, I help others/I only think of myself.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog