G.C.E.O/L Worksheet 4 -Speaking/Writing

Complete the following and practice.


·        My name’s ..................
·        I’m from .................. (country)
·        I live in .................. (city)
·        I’m  ...  years old.
·        My birthday is on ..................
·        I’m a student at .......................
·        My favourite subject is .......................
·        My favourite sport is .......................
·        There are ... members in my family.
·        They are ...............................................
·        My father is a ............... and my mother is a ..................
·        I would like to be a .................. because ..................
·        My hobby is .......................
·        In my free time, I also like ..............................
·        I don’t like ..............................
·        My favourite food is .......................
·        My favourite drink is .......................
·        My favourite day of the week is ............ because .....................
·        My favourite month is ................. because ......................
·        My favourite singer is .................
·        I  like ................. (movies).
·        My favourite place is ..................  . I like it because .................
·        I  like travelling. I have been to .................. 
·        The most beautiful place in my country is .................. 
·        I study English because ................................. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog