G.C.E.O/L Worksheet 3- Reading


 Read the text and write True or False.

I’m Rob Jefferson.I’m a rock musician.I live alone in a town near London. I go to work at ten o’ clock in the evening, and I play until 3.00 am. After work I have dinner at a restaurant. Then I take a taxi home. I go to bed at five in the morning and sleep until two in the afternoon. I only work three nights a week-Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
I live in a small house. My favourite room is the living room. It’s the room where I relax when I am not working. There are some beautiful pictures on the wall, there’s a bookcase, an open fire, a coffee table, two big armchairs and a comfortable sofa. Sometimes I sit on the sofa and watch TV.
I usually see my friends on Tuesday. We meet in a bar and talk until very late at night but last Tuesday we went to the cinema. We saw a horror movie, but it wasn’t good. Anyway we had a very good time.

1)      Rob is a doctor.
2)      He lives in London.
3)      He works late at night.
4)      After work he doesn’t have dinner at home.
5)      He drives home after work.
6)      He gets up very early in the morning.
7)      He works from Monday to Friday.
8)      Rob likes his living room very much.
9)      The living room has three beautiful pictures on the wall.
10)  There is a TV in the living room.
11)  He meets his friends twice a week.
12)  They do not talk in the bar.
13)  Last Tuesday they went to a disco.
14)  He sleeps a lot.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog