tense activity


Complete the following sentences using the appropriate form of the verb given in the brackets.
1. I told him why I ………………………… that. (do)
2. The teacher asked the boys whether they …………………….. the problems. (solve)
3. I will go home during the vacation so that I ……………………………. my brother. (see)
4. Although they ……………………………, they did not lose heart. (defeat)
5. Our teacher taught us that virtue ……………………….. its own reward. (be)
6. Our holy books tell us that man ………………………….. mortal. (be)
7. Just as I ……………………….the room, the bell rang. (enter)
8. I ……………………….. your neck if you do that again. (break)
9. This is the house where Jagath …………………………. (live)
10. He declared that he will not believe it even if he …………………………. it with his own eyes. (see)
Answers
1. I told him why I did that.
2. The teacher asked the boys whether they had solved the problems.
3. I will go home during the vacation so that I can see my brother.
4. Although they were defeated, they did not lose heart.
5. Our teacher taught us that virtue is its own reward.
6. Our holy books tell us that man is mortal.
7. Just as I entered the room, the bell rang.
8. I will break your neck if you do that again.
9. This is the house where James lives.
10. He declared that he will not believe it even if he saw it with his
own eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog