O/L help Adverbs


Complete the following sentences using appropriate adverbs.
1. We will have to do something ………………………….
a) quickly b) quick 
2. She danced……………………………. in the room.
a) happy b) happily 
3. The fish was …………………………. cooked.
a) bad b) badly 
4. I don’t remember him very ………………………….
a) good b) well 
5. It is …………………………… hot today.
a) terribly b) terrible 
6. She was driving …………………………… fast.
a) unusually b) unusual 
7. I was ………………………….. in love with him.
a) madly b) mad 
8. I hate arriving ……………………..
a) late b) lately 
9. He was ……………………….. punished for his crimes.
a) just b) justly 
10. My brother ………………………… forgot my birthday.
a) complete b) completely 


Answers
1. We will have to do something quickly.
2. She danced happily in the room.
3. The fish was badly cooked.
4. I don’t remember him very well.
5. It is terribly hot today.
6. She was driving unusually fast.
7. I was madly in love with him.
8. I hate arriving late.
9. He was justly punished for his crimes.
10. My brother completely forgot my birthday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog