Write a letter to your college’s administration department complaining about the college’s facilities.
In your letter include:
·         -what the problem is
·         -how this problem has affected you
·         -what the college should do to fix this problem
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a third year history student and am writing to you regarding a problem I regularly encounter when I visit the assignment submission desk in the Lorne Building.
Although the Lorne Building is a beautiful and historical campus landmark, it as of yet does not provide access to disabled students.  As the assignment submission desk is on the ninth floor of the building, my classmate, who is in a wheelchair, is unable to access it.  This means that whenever he wishes to hand in an assignment, he must request a classmate do it for him.  This, as I am sure you can understand, is both tedious and embarrassing for him.
My friend is much too proud to contact you directly, so I am writing on his behalf.  I am requesting that you promptly alter this building in a manner that allows disabled students to access college resources as conveniently as everyone else.  Perhaps this could best be accomplished through the installation of an elevator.
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.  Thank you for your attention to this matter.
Ryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog